Oklahoma City man killed while trying to cross highway
Gallagher, 28, died around 7:10 p.m. after he was hit by a sport utility vehicle while trying to cross the highway. Gallagher was pronounced dead at the scene.
OKC man hit, killed on highway
An Oklahoma City man was struck and killed while trying to cross Interstate 44 near Pennsylvania Avenue on Thursday evening, Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers said. Marcus Gallagher, 28, died shortly after 7 p.m. Troopers said he hit by a sport utility vehicle while trying to cross the highway. Gallagher was pronounced dead at the scene.
FROM STAFF REPORTS
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81703Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31891Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 29684Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24698Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8257Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7616Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7442Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday