Services set for slain Anthony Hartfield Jr.
Services have been set for Anthony Hartfield Jr., the former U.S. Grant High School basketball star who was fatally shot Monday in Oklahoma City.
Services for Anthony Hartfield Jr. will be 11 a.m. Wednesday at Temple and Sons Earl M. Temple Memorial Chapel, 2801 N Kelley Ave. in Oklahoma City. A burial fund has been set up at www.gofundme.com/anthonyhartfieldfund.
Videoview all videos
Jan 18A candlelight vigil for Anthony Hartfield Jr. was...
Photoview all 8 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11641Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11150Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7793Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7658Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4653Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4189OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3570Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit