Mothers, insurers navigating new benefits for breast-feeding in the Affordable Care Act
Some breast pump, lactation consultant costs are covered under the Affordable Care Act.
Under the Affordable Care Act, women have free access to many preventive health services, but they’ve especially latched on to breast-feeding benefits that provide new moms a free breast pump.
However, women trying to receive their breast pump are discovering the benefits vary and, in some cases, demand has exceeded supply.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11312Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5665Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 5178Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4351Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4349OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4135How to help tornado victims