Man with sign asks: Got kidneys?
People beg on the side of the road for many things: food, money, kidneys. Wait, what?
Twenty-eight-year-old Earl Martinez of Beaverton, Ore., has a genetic kidney disease and was looking for help this past weekend by holding up a sign that read "NEED KIDNEY DONOR." He told KoinLocal6 he's been waiting for more than a year for a kidney transplant.
Read the complete story on KoinLocal6.com.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 20967Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17573Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12128Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9661Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9194Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8604Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8594Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense