Asphalt base is ready for Bryant Avenue bridge in Edmond
Bryant bridge work in Edmond is nearly finished on the east half of the roadway. Work will start on the west side once the asphalt base and concrete is complete on the east side Bryant Avenue, north of 15th Street.
EDMOND — An asphalt base is expected to be installed this week on the east half of Bryant Avenue, north of 15th Street, where construction of a $1.48 million bridge project is under way.
“We will follow with concrete,” City Engineer Steve Manek said. “We are almost done on the east side and then we will switch over to the west side.”
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15391Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9463Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8117Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7214Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6364Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6332Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6331Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit