Allied Arts seeks to raise more than $3 million for arts organizations
In a campaign kickoff Tuesday, Allied Arts representatives announced a 2013 goal of $3.1 million for the nonprofit organization and the agencies it helps support.
Allied Arts kicked off its annual fundraising campaign on Tuesday with a goal to raise more than $3.1 million for the arts in central Oklahoma.
Campaign co-chairmen are Judy Hatfield of Equity Commercial Realty and John Richels of Devon Energy Corp.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 24523Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15852Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10645Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9696Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9156Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8753Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8578Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena