Oklahoma City attorney disbarred after new charges are filed
Oklahoma City attorney Lewis B. Moon has been banned from practicing law after being charged again with crimes.
Oklahoma City attorney Lewis B. Moon was banned Tuesday from practicing law after being accused of posing as a federal firearms agent and threatening another attorney.
The Oklahoma Supreme Court called Moon, 47, “an embarrassment to the legal profession” and rejected his request for “leniency based upon his history of alcoholism.”
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 16804Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8821OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6453Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5885Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5756OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4970Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4920Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater