Oklahoma City attorney disbarred after new charges are filed
Oklahoma City attorney Lewis B. Moon has been banned from practicing law after being charged again with crimes.
Oklahoma City attorney Lewis B. Moon was banned Tuesday from practicing law after being accused of posing as a federal firearms agent and threatening another attorney.
The Oklahoma Supreme Court called Moon, 47, “an embarrassment to the legal profession” and rejected his request for “leniency based upon his history of alcoholism.”
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 37007Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32519Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 27986Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 8311Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6200OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3643College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3643Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?