H: ° L: °,
Construction set to begin next month on Bricktown Holiday Inn Express in Oklahoma City
Demolition on the former Steffen’s Dairy in Oklahoma City’s Bricktown is set to begin Feb. 1, with construction to begin immediately afterward on a 124-room, five-story Holiday Inn Express.
Demolition of the former Steffen’s Dairy in Bricktown is set to begin Feb. 1, with construction to begin immediately afterward on a 124-room, five-story Holiday Inn Express.
The 16,700-square-foot hotel, at 101 E Main, is set to include food service, meeting rooms, a fitness center and pool.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21059Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7331Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6693OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5627Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4676Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4297Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater