Administrative Services Center project for Norman school district gets under way
Construction crews are working on an expansion and renovation project at the Norman school district's Administrative Service Center site at 131 S Flood Ave.
NORMAN — Construction is under way on a new Administrative Services Center for the Norman school district at 131 S Flood Ave. The expansion and renovation project was among numerous school site improvements approved by voters in a $109 million bond issue in 2009. Work is expected to be completed in July.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in