Edmond man is jailed after allegedly threatening judge, attorneys in case
Christopher A. Durham, 42, of Edmond, was arrested after his attorney told an investigator Durham said “he is capable of doing things along the line” of the Connecticut school shooting.
An Edmond man is being held without bail, accused of threatening a judge and two attorneys after learning his court case was “a lost cause,” records show.
Christopher Arthur Durham, 42, was arrested Jan. 18 on complaints of threatening an act of violence to do physical harm. He was being held without bail in the Oklahoma County jail, a detention...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 27859Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15705Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10472Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9405Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8491Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8399Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena