Oklahoma oil and gas prices: January 24, 2013
OIL AND GAS PRICES
Oklahoma crude oil prices as of 5 p.m. Wednesday:
Sunoco Inc. — $91.75
Sunoco Inc. — $79.75
Oklahoma oil and gas drilling activity posted Dec. 28:
INTENT TO DRILL
Alfalfa: MidStates Petroleum Co. LLC; Murrow SWD No. 1-10 Well; C SW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 of 10-26N-12W; TD 9,000.
Beaver: Cabot Oil & Gas Corp.; Leon Spangler No. 1-8XLH Well; W1/2 NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 (BHL) of 05-03N-23E; TD 16,200.
Ellis: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Janet Sue 4-19-25 No. 1H Well; C N1/2 NW1/4 NE1/4 (BHL) of 04-19N-25W; TD 14,080.
Garfield: Chaparral Energy LLC; Black Hole SWD No. 1 Well; SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 of 15-24N-03W; TD 6,800.
Grand Operating Inc.; Laughlin No. 9-1H Well; NE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 03-22N-06W; TD 11,900.
Garvin: Ranken Energy Corp.; Joe Murray Farms No. 1-13 Well; NW1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 of 13-03N-02W; TD 6,700.
Love: Mid-Con Energy Operating Inc.; HDSU Daube-Wilkins No. 2-12 Well; NE1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 NE1/4 of 12-06S-02W; TD 8,700.
Payne: Calyx Energy LLC; Williams No. 5-3MH Well; SE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 05-17N-04E; TD 884.
Truevine Operating LLC; Gates No. 3-12H Well; NE1/4 NW1/4 SE1/4 NE1/4 (BHL) of 12-18N-02E; TD 8,002.
Roger Mills: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Polaris 35-16-24 No. 1H Well; N1/2 N1/2 NE1/4 NE1/4 (SL) of 02-15N-24W; TD 13,400.
Seminole: New Dominion LLC; Astro No. 1-13 Well; E1/2 SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 of 13-10N-07E; TD 3,851.
Woods: MidStates Petroleum Co. LLC; Morehart SWD No. 1-6 Well; NE1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 of 06-26N-13W; TD 9,000.
SOURCE: OIL-LAW RECORDS CORP.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 11434Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11103Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9903Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8455Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4574Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4269Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4107OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M