Watch out, deadbeat dads: Ohio judge doesn't play around
If there's a deadbeat dad not paying his due, who ya gonna call?
Answer: Judge James Walther's of Lorain County, Ohio. Because recently he told 35-year-old Asim Taylor — who owes $97,000 in child support on his four children — he can't have anymore kids until he pays up.
Taylor's lawyer says the judge is overstepping his bounds and plans to appeal.
Read the complete story on 14News.com.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister