PostRock Energy aims to continue rebirth with oil focus
PostRock Energy Corp. has cleaned up its balance sheet, so now the company is turning its attention to producing more oil.
PostRock Energy Corp. has changed more than just its name since a “debacle” that landed two of its former executives in federal prison.
The Oklahoma City-based energy company has used more than $90 million worth of investments from private equity firm White Deer Energy LP to slash its debt by more than 40 percent, while transforming itself into a pure exploration and production play.
“It’s a significantly different company than it was at that time,” CEO Terry W. Carter said.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister