Deer Creek daddies and daughters go dancing
Daddies and daughters spent time dancing at Deer Creek High School. The dance was presented by the Deer Creek freshman class and North Pointe Baptist Church.
There is nothing better than a daughter getting to spend time with her daddy, especially on the dance floor.
The girls were escorted by their dads to the Deer Creek Daddy Daughter Dance at the Deer Creek High School cafeteria.
The dance was presented by the school’s freshman class and North Pointe Baptist Church.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort