Ratings watch: Thunder-Lakers telecast earns second-highest NBA regular-season rating in OKC
The Sunday afternoon telecast get a 18.9 on KOCO-5.
ABC's Thunder-Lakers telecast Sunday afternoon got an 18.9 rating on KOCO-5, the second-highest regular-season rating ever in Oklahoma City behind a 23.3 for the Thunder-Heat telecast on Christmas Day. Sunday's telecast got a 10.6 in Tulsa, also the second-highest regular-season rating for the market, and a 4.9 nationally. Thunder fans stayed up with the team on its West Coast road trip as the three late-night games averaged a 10.3 in Oklahoma City. Ratings for Saturday college basketball: OU-Kansas got a 5.5 on ESPN; West Virginia-OSU scored a 2.9 on ESPNU, and the OU-Baylor women's game got a 1.9 on FSOK.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports events Jan. 22-28
1. Oklahoma City at L.A. Lakers, NBA, KOCO-5, 18.9
2. Oklahoma City at Sacramento, NBA, Friday, FSOK, 11.3.
3. Oklahoma City at L.A. Clippers, NBA, Tuesday, FSOK, 11.0.
4. Oklahoma City at Golden State, NBA, Wednesday, FSOK, 8.5.
5. Pro Bowl, NFL, Sunday, KFOR-4, 6.4.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 13976Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9656Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9589Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8454Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6577Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6030Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5383Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister