Hurst supports Colvin’s decision to remain at OU
NORMAN — Demontre Hurst thinks Aaron Colvin — his Oklahoma cornerback comrade last season — made the right choice by returning to Norman for another year rather than entering April’s NFL Draft.
“He’s gonna be the primary leader back there with all the young guys,” Hurst said. “He can really raise his bar as a defender. ... I think it was a smart decision for him to...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction