At a glance
School closings related to flu
The flu continues to cause Oklahoma school administrators to call off classes.
The Jay Public School District in Delaware County will be closed Friday because of the number of staff and students who have influenza. Almost 20 percent of the students were absent, said James Bryant, high school principal.
Other districts that are closed include:
• Cherokee Public Schools, Alfalfa County.
• Chouteau-Mazie Public Schools, Mayes County.
• Kiefer Public Schools, Creek County.
• Konawa Public Schools, Seminole County.
• Porum Public Schools, Muskogee County.
• Westville Public Schools, Adair County.
• Wyandotte Public Schools, Ottawa County.
From staff reports