Oklahoma City police search for suspect in Nov. 30 double homicide
An arrest warrant was filed Thursday against Juan Manuel Ordaz-Melgoza, 28. He is accused of shooting Jose Garcia, 48, and Latosha Hawks, 27, on Nov. 30. Garcia and Hawk’s unborn child died as a result of the shooting, police said.
Oklahoma City police are looking for a man charged with murder in a Nov. 30 shooting.
An arrest warrant was filed Thursday for Juan Manuel Ordaz-Melgoza, 28. He has been charged with two counts of murder and one count of assault and battery with a deadly weapon.
Ordaz-Melgoza is accused of shooting Jose Garcia, 48, and Latosha Hawks, 27, who was pregnant. Hawks’ unborn child and Garcia died as a result of the shooting, police said.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 24523Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15852Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10645Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9696Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9156Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8753Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8578Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena