Cold morning Friday in central Oklahoma giving way to warmer weekend
A cold morning will turn into a sunny afternoon in central Oklahoma Friday. Temperatures will be warmer by Sunday afternoon.
Temperatures will warm up Friday with a high of about 45 degrees with sunny skies in central Oklahoma, the National Weather Service reports.
The weekend will be even warmer.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Friday: Sunny with a high near 45. East wind 7 to 16 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
Friday night: Mostly clear with a low around 30. South, southeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable.
Saturday: Sunny with a high near 57. North, northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
Saturday night: Clear with a low around 34. Northwest wind around 7 mph becoming west, southwest after midnight.
Sunday: Sunny with a high near 63. West, southwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming southeast in the morning.
Sunday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 41.
Monday: Partly sunny with a high near 59.
Monday night: Mostly clear with a low around 32.
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 63.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 37.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 62.
Wednesday night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy with a low around 46.
Thursday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny with a high near 58.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 60552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32931Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 31925Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 12639Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8214Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5947Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3659Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman