2013 Rose Day at state Capitol is planned
Rose Day, an annual sanctity-of-life rally, is set for Wednesday, Feb. 6 at the state Capitol.
Lila Rose will be featured speaker at Rose Day, the state’s largest gathering of sanctity-of-life advocates on Wednesday at the state Capitol.
Rose’s organization Live Action is a nonprofit that specializes in investigative journalism. The organization has led numerous undercover investigations focusing on Planned Parenthood....
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12879Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10775OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6990Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5542Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5510Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5081Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4971OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins