• 2MCL Land LLC paid $550,000 to First American Exchange Co. LLC, as qualified intermediary for First American Title & Trust Co., for 8.2 acres at the northwest corner of County Line Road and Memorial Road. Paul Wilson Co. represented the buyer and Gerald L. Gamble Co. represented the seller.
Gerald L. Gamble
Gerald L. Gamble Co. reports the following transactions:
• ATC Drivetrain leased a 44,000-square-foot warehouse at 4680 NW 3 from Naifco Realty Co. The company has expanded its space in the building and now leases a total of 151,000 square feet. The tilt-up concrete warehouse features high-bay storage and manufacturing space. Gerald L. Gamble represented the parties.
• FMC Technologies Inc. leased a 60,000-square-foot warehouse at 3400 S Melcat Ave. from Naifco Realty Co. The high-quality masonry warehouse contains 5,000 square feet of office space and is served by rail. The tenant was represented by John Lenochan of CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma and Gamble represented the landlord.
• Mill Creek Carpet & Tile Co. leased a 24,000-square-foot warehouse and showroom at 330 N MacArthur Blvd. from William F. Shdeed. The tenant will use part of the building for retail sales of carpet and tile and the rest for a distribution warehouse. Gamble represented the parties.
• CN Logistics leased a 33,000-square-foot warehouse at 5251 W Reno, Suite A-B, from CHI-OK Real Estate Partners. The high-bay warehouse is served by rail. CN Logistics will use the warehouse for storage and distribution. Gamble represented the tenant and Bob Puckett of Price Edwards & Co. represented the landlord.
• SupplyOne Co. has extended its lease of a 92,500-square-foot warehouse at 4001 NW 3. The masonry warehouse features 5,000 square feet of office space and is both dock-high and ground level. Gamble handled the lease extension.
• Safeguard Forms & Systems Inc. of Georgia has leased a 13,700-square-foot building at 5051 N Sewell Ave. from ECB Co. LLC, Steve Young, manager. The warehouse features 6,000 square feet of office space with the balance in warehouse space. Gamble represented the tenant and Bert Belanger of Urban Works Inc. represented the landlord.