Oklahoma football: Edmond Santa Fe's Justice Hansen gets offer from Sooners
RECRUITING — The junior quarterback has led the Wolves to a 20-4 record in two seasons with two playoff victories.
NORMAN — Edmond Santa Fe quarterback Justice Hansen picked up a scholarship offer from Oklahoma during his junior-day visit Saturday, he confirmed in a text message.
Hansen accounted for 3,852 total yards and 50 touchdowns during his junior season, which was his second as the Wolves' starting quarterback.
In those two seasons, Edmond Santa Fe's record is 20-4 with two playoff victories.
The 2012 Oklahoman All-State selection also holds offers from Arizona State, Missouri, Texas A&M and Arkansas.
His father, Dusty, played on OU's baseball team in the 1990s.
Hansen’s OU offer was first reported by SoonerScoop.com, the Rivals network site that covers OU.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 87104Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16817OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12528Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9682Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8846Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation