Drunk airlines captain allegedly 'gropes' female passenger
A British Airways captain has been suspended after allegedly groping a female passenger who was flying first class.
The pilot, who was off duty at the time of the incident, approached the woman and allegedly molested her while she was sitting next to her husband, according to reports.
Reports indicate the unnamed pilot was drinking whiskey before the incident and was seen trying to walk into the cockpit while shouting, “I want to rape the flight deck.”
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21736Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17602Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12531Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9970Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9708Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9584Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7184Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense