See the polar plunge at Medicine Park
MEDICINE PARK -- Unlike those in the Midwest who leap into icy waters, participants in the Bath Lake version of the annual polar plunge had it a bit easier this year. Nonetheless, the Lawton Constitution reported, "dozens" of enthusiasts took part in Medicine Park anyway.
It appeared a good time was had by all, wet or dry.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12287Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11384Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6956Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6508Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4900Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4357OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3734Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law