Filming wraps up for Hominy football movie
PAWHUSKA -- A productions company filming scenes in northeast Oklahoma for a documentary on the Hominy Indians football team of the 1920s has wrapped up in that area. The scenes were filmed around Bartlesville, Dewey,Ramona, Skiatook and several other area locations for "Playground of the Native Son," expected to be completed this summer.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 94547Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17200OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12970Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8745Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8636Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8239How to help tornado victims
- 7488Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma