Budweiser’s Clydesdale foal is named Hope
Anheuser-Busch said Tuesday that its contest to find a name for a foal born Jan. 16 at the company’s Clydesdale ranch in mid-Missouri generated more than 60,000 tweets, Facebook comments and other messages.
ST. LOUIS — The three-week-old star of Budweiser’s Super Bowl ad now has a name: Hope.
Anheuser-Busch said Tuesday that its contest to find a name for the foal born Jan. 16 generated more than 60,000 tweets, Facebook comments and other messages. Hope was one of the more popular names generated through the social media effort.
Other suggestions were nods to the song featured in the commercial, including Landslide — the name of the song — and Stevie — for Fleetwood Mac singer Stevie Nicks.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 20729Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17578Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11978Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 8989Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8551Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8339Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments