Pair made state Capitol bomb threats to get revenge on ex-girlfriend, Oklahoma authorities say
Eric Randolph Thompson, 45, of Oklahoma City, and Whittni Nikole Butts, 18, of Dover, were arrested on complaints of threatening to use a bomb to unlawfully damage real property and false impersonation.
A scheme to get even with an ex-girlfriend landed an Oklahoma City man back in jail and led to the evacuation of the state Capitol, authorities said Tuesday.
Eric Randolph Thompson, 45, had his 18-year-old girlfriend call in a bomb threat on the Governor’s Mansion using the name of his ex-girlfriend, according to an affidavit filed in Oklahoma...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims