NewsOK Mobile and the kind words from @jcamenisch
Anyone who knows me knows that I’m a really big fan of the NewsOK Mobile website.
I wrote about it in April, shortly after we launched the revamped site.
So when I came across the Twitter conversation reporter Steve Lackmeyer had with a reader, I thought it would be good to share.
Jonathan Camenisch (@jcamenisch) gave the web team at NewsOK kudos on the mobile site. And since we have so many mobile options for readers, Steve wasn’t sure if he was referencing The Oklahoman’s iOS apps or NewsOK Mobile — but he knew it was good.
Jonathan’s reply made it clear that he was talking about NewsOK Mobile.
— Jonathan Camenisch (@Jcamenisch) August 11, 2012
An excellent review; I love the way he described the mobile-browsing experience — ‘pleasant‘ and ‘pain-free.‘ That one tweet was better than my long-winded April blog.
Thanks to Jonathan for using our site.
And know that in recent weeks we have added, among other things …
- improved sharing buttons on mobile-enhanced articles
- our Pindeals product on the mobile home page
- the mobile PhotoStream experience.
We like NewsOK Mobile. And we want to continue to make this better.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients