Damon Fontenot is on a quest for the week’s best college football highlight
You’ve seen it at the top of the NewsOK website the last couple weeks.The Quest,’ where we let the college football fan vote on the best highlight of the week.
We generally choose the two best highlights from the OU football game and the two best highlights from the OSU football game. Then we offer all four videos for you to watch and let you vote on the best.
After the voting, Damon Fontenot wraps up the finalists with a short show that is released on the site each Wednesday evening.
Damon will be glad to include comments from those who voted, just share your thoughts on the plays with @The_Quest on Twitter or simply hashtag #TheQuest.You can also connect with us via the NewsOK Sports Facebook account.
Here is the video from Week 1:
It’s not too late to vote on the four videos from Week 2. So far, an OSU highlight leads the voting. The compilation of Tracy Moore’s touchdowns on Saturday for OSU against Arizona leads the highlight of Damien Williams’ mile-long touchdown run for OU against Florida A&M.
Are OU fans really going to let that happen two weeks in a row?
The voting ends each Wednesday at noon.
The whole thing is sponsored by Call Okie.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13571Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11780Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5526Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5480Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4292Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4042How to help tornado victims
- 3705Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3691Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3323Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients