New NewsOK.com site launches
NewsOK.com has a drastic new look.
It’s among many changes and redesigns we’ve had at OPUBCO Communications Group in the past few weeks.
- We unveiled a new Oklahoman newspaper to our readers on Monday.
- We’re unveiling a new LOOKatOKC to our readers free a hundreds of locations throughout the metro today.
- We’re going to unveil a new look to OKC N Style tomorrow morning in the newspaper and on several free racks in the Oklahoma City.
And now comes the one that affects our online audience – NewsOK.com.
It launches today, but that’s not the end of our work — it’s just the beginning. We will be adding new content, tweaking existing content and enhancing all areas of the new Web site over the course of the next few weeks.
We’re proud of this new site, and we think it’s something our users (more than 1.3 million unique users per month) will find improved over the previous look.
But our pride doesn’t mean we’re flawless — Not by any means. We look at this site as a partnership between us at NewsOK and you, the user. We can fix on the fly, we can adjust in an hour, and we can re-think in day.
You can help us with that process.
We will have an interactive site that allows you to take a tour and leave your feedback easily. In the meantime, simply leave a comment on this blog or e-mail email@example.com. If you really want to speak to a person, you can – just call (405) 475-3050 between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.
I’ll report back in the coming hours, days and weeks on the content we are enhancing, the functionality we are adding and the problems we are addressing.
But I won’t post again until Thursday morning — we have to sleep sometime.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11552Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10742OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6888Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5464Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5395Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4853Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4694OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4051Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3988Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3664As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients