Buying the Sam Bradford flip
We received this question today:
Forgive me for being untechnical. Howsomever, can you tell me where to go on your site to find the ‘Bradford flip’ photographic series? I would like to purchase at least one of them and would like to see what is available. Beaucoups thanks.
You can purchase a “piece of history” when you buy a re-print of The Oklahoman’s front page of the sports section. It just so happens that we had four images of the flip – shot by photographer Chris Landsberger – on that cover.
I purchased one for my 8-year-old for Christmas. It is now framed and hanging in his room. (It’s always fun when your growing son has his first sports hero).
Bottom line: That re-print cover can be a big hit.
The reason we offer re-prints is in the fine print of the press credentials we get each year. We can’t sell the images from the NCAA game action as individual photos. We are, however, legally allowed to sell images of The Oklahoman’s pages.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients