Unusual Thursday on NewsOK.com
NewsOK.com gets really good traffic on a daily basis.
But we got an extra boost on Thursday.
It started when we posted our article about Chip Harrison and his unfortunate run in with an Oklahoma City police officer.
It was an interesting read, that’s for sure.
Traffic soared for that article far beyond what is normal for the daily NewsOK audience. We doubled our normal Thursday traffic.
We had more than 1,400 comments on that article, alone
That’s good – and it’s another example of our new world. Our audience isn’t just Oklahomans or people interested in Oklahoma. It’s the entire world – and they can all join in to our conversation.
We will continue to focus on news and information as it relates to Oklahoma and Oklahomans. But we are always prepared to host a story that has world-wide implications, interest and audience.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients