Jim Chastain series reaches Chapter Two status
Chapter Two of the Jim Chastain series published in The Oklahoman on Sunday.
In case you missed it, check out the Jim Chastain page on NewsOK. It has a great design (creative director Scott Horton), great videos (photographer John Clanton), great writing (reporter Ken Raymond), great blog and — most of all — an outstanding person of focus.
Projects like these are interesting, because they highlight the talent for rich, deep coverage on a topic or subject.
Sure, we know that breaking news, political shenanigans, weather, crime and sports drive a lot of interest and traffic on NewsOK.com. But even in our changing industry, projects like “Life is Real” can give us a sense of duty and make a long-term difference in the lives readers around the world.
But the purpose of this post is really just to ask you to read Chapter Two because it’s really, really good.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10394Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9157Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5761Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4888Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4371Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4162How to help tornado victims
- 4108Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4097OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4009Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 3995Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients