Readers’ Choice nominations available on NewsOK.com
It’s that time of year again. Readers’ Choice nominations.
I could spend a lot of time explaining it, but frankly, our Reader’s Choice page handles it pretty well.
Today, The Oklahoman announces its 2009 Readers’ Choice Awards. We want you, the reader, to nominate your personal favorites in each of our 180 categories under six major topics: Food, Lifestyles, Shopping, Community, Travel and Local People, Places and Things. As an example: under restaurants, give us your choice for best American food, best Chinese, or best place to have breakfast. Every time you nominate or vote, you enter yourself into the drawings.
We will be taking nominations until May 26. Voting on the finalists will begin on June 11. Results of the voting will be announced July 26.
But it all starts with your nominations, which, for the first time, you can do entirely online on NewsOK.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 92690Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17105OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12852Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8967Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8623Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8590How to help tornado victims
- 8406Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8389Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7225Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7117Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients