Two men arrested in connection with three Oklahoma City-area bank robberies
Leon Wayne Murrell, 18, and Charles Glen Johnson, 19, are suspects in three recent bank robberies in the area of SE 44 and Sunnylane Road.
Two men are being held in connection with three recent bank robberies in the area of SE 44 and Sunnylane Road, the FBI reported Wednesday.
Leon Wayne Murrell, 18, and Charles Glen Johnson, 19, were arrested about 3 p.m. Tuesday at a home in southeast Oklahoma City.
An Oklahoma City police officer responding to a 911 call about a burglary at the address recognized Johnson as the primary suspect in the bank robbery investigation, according to the FBI...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21533Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17671Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12448Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9610Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9529Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9416Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8233Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense