Oklahoma crime briefs for Jan. 7, 2013
Oklahoma crime briefs: Jan. 7, 2013
Third robbery suspect sought
Police arrested two people and are looking for a third in connection with a string of armed robberies early Wednesday in northwest Oklahoma City. A man and a woman were arrested after police received five reports of people being robbed at gunpoint between midnight and 3 a.m. in the area of Hefner Road and Council Road, police Master Sgt. Gary Knight said. One victim said he was forced into a car and driven to an ATM. The man was not hurt. Police spotted the car and arrested one of two men who tried to run as an officer approached, Knight said. A woman who arrived on the scene also was arrested. Police identified the two suspects arrested as Nicco Price, 24, and Brittney Hamilton, 27.
FROM STAFF REPORTS
2-year-old recovering from burns
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad