Breakup generates alleged threats from Oklahoma City attorney’s assistant
Tiffany M. McKinnis, 34, of Oklahoma City, accused of harassing Assistant Public Defender David McKenzie after he ended relationship with woman’s boss.
An arrest warrant has been issued for a legal assistant accused of threatening a public defender after he ended a relationship with the assistant’s boss, records show.
Tiffany Michelle McKinnis, 34, of Oklahoma City, was charged Jan. 30 in Oklahoma County District Court with making obscene, threatening or harassing phone calls, which is a misdemeanor.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims