Body found in July in Cleveland County is identified
The state medical examiner identified the body found in July as Pascual Salazar, 36, of Noble, the Cleveland County sheriff reports.
NORMAN — The state medical examiner has identified a body found in July in eastern Cleveland County.
Pascual Salazar, 36, of Noble, was identified through DNA comparisons from family members, Cleveland County Sheriff Joe Lester said in a news release.
Salazar was last seen May 23 near SE 15 and High Avenue in Oklahoma City. The body was found July 10 near Fulkerson Road in eastern Cleveland County, Lester said.
The medical examiner listed the cause of death as unknown. Cleveland County authorities are investigating Salazar's death as a homicide.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call sheriff's office at 701-8888.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes