Current position with Iran could lead to war, former U.S. State Department official warns
EDMOND — If the United States continues its current posture in dealing with Iran, it will almost inevitably lead to war, a former U.S. State Department official said Tuesday.
Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, who served as chief of staff to former Secretary of State Colin Powell, spoke Tuesday at the University of Central Oklahoma.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 46110Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14982Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9556Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8109Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7765Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7102Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7082Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena