• American Business Women's Association, Oklahoma City chapter, presents speaker Jeanetta Clark discussing photography, 6:15 p.m., Mimi's, 3015 W Memorial Road. Contact: Wanda Foley at 751-4780.
• National Association of Purchasing Management presents Ray Sanders with Water4, 6 p.m., Fairfield Inn & Suites, 5700 Northwest Expressway. No cost to members. Contact Jason Walker at 935-4550.
• American Business Women's Association, Heartland chapter, presents “Laugh, Laugh and Laugh,” with yoga leader Ellen Mercer, 11 a.m., St. Luke's Methodist Church, 222 NW 15. Contact: Wanda Foley at 751-4780.
• Oklahoma Venture Forum presents Tim McFall, vice president of employee benefits for the Insurica Management Network, 11:45 a.m., Presbyterian Health Foundation Research Park Conference Center, 655 Research Parkway, Suite 100. Fee: $35 for nonmembers and guests, who are requested to make reservations. Contact: Mindy Young at 341-6545.
• Engineering Club of Oklahoma City present Oklahoma Corporation Commissioner Dana Murphy, noon, Gattitown, 5833 Northwest Expressway. Contact: Steven C. Root at 721-9296.
SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS
• University of Phoenix presents an entrepreneur event with representatives of The Greater Oklahoma City Chamber, i2E Inc. and the Small Business Administration, 6 to 8:30 p.m., University of Phoenix Oklahoma City Campus, 6501 N Broadway, third floor. For information and registration, go to www.phoenix.edu/startup.
• University of Central Oklahoma Small Business Development Center offers “Business Basics 101,” 2 to 4:30 p.m., One Santa Fe Plaza, Suite 100, Oklahoma City. Fee: $49. For information, call 232-1968. To register online: www.ucosbdc.org