What’s it like: To get a nose job
Through rhinoplasty, a surgeon can change the shape or size of your nose, but it is not without risk or cost.
Why get a nose job?
Rhinoplasty is the medical term for nose surgery, or a “nose job.” There are two main reasons you might get a nose job. For one, you might not like your nose. Your nose helps define your facial image and is one of the first things a person will notice about you. Through rhinoplasty, a surgeon can change the shape or size of your nose, but it is not without risk or cost.
You could also need rhinoplasty for medical reasons, such as injury caused from blunt-force trauma. For example, if you have suffered a sports injury, such as a softball to the face, you might...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort