What’s it like: To get a nose job
Through rhinoplasty, a surgeon can change the shape or size of your nose, but it is not without risk or cost.
Why get a nose job?
Rhinoplasty is the medical term for nose surgery, or a “nose job.” There are two main reasons you might get a nose job. For one, you might not like your nose. Your nose helps define your facial image and is one of the first things a person will notice about you. Through rhinoplasty, a surgeon can change the shape or size of your nose, but it is not without risk or cost.
You could also need rhinoplasty for medical reasons, such as injury caused from blunt-force trauma. For example, if you have suffered a sports injury, such as a softball to the face, you might...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15646Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9491Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8139Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 7219Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6377Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6374Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit