Oklahoma City teen loses part of leg saving friends
Police are searching for a teen who they said severely injured another teen by pinning him with his car at a party in Oklahoma City on Saturday night. Investigators said the incident began when a teen was asked to leave a party near S.W. 74th Street and Council Road about midnight Saturday.
An Oklahoma City teen had part of his leg amputated after he was hit by a car trying to save others from being hit.
Police say a group of teens had a party Saturday night at a mobile home park at 7901 South Council in southwest Oklahoma City. According to witnesses, a teen threw a gang symbol, and was asked to leave the party.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21361Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10815Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8633Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8589Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8336Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7789Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7697Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister