Jenni Carlson – Listening to the audience; defending the city
I posted a couple weeks ago about Oklahoma City Thunder reporter Darnell Mayberry’s impact on his audience — Thunder fans and Thunder players.
Today, I’ll post about another star sports reporter that continues to supply our audience with opinions, features and reports on all mediums.
I heard yesterday about how Sports Illustrated was featuring the Thunder’s Kevin Durant in this week’s issue. I heard that the reporter said the same tired tales about our awesome city. I bet we have a take on this tomorrow, I thought to myself.
Then I saw this:
That’s what’s great about Jenni Carlson. She has great instincts about what our community is talking about.
Simple. Because she listens.
And then, just like Darnell, she appears with reports and opinions and features in any way she can reach you – video, blogging, columns, articles, live chats, Twitter, etc.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12316OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7699Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6657Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6438Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5739Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4894Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4675Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4026Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3825As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3740OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients