Get to know OPUBCO Communications Group
This description of this blog is “everything you ever wanted to know about NewsK.com.”
So it seems like I should push people here to our nDepth profile on our company – OPUBCO Communications Group.
We released it more than a month ago, but it’s not something that we would put at the top of the Web site as a lead story. But I can certainly tell you about it on my blog.
I wrote the text. Creative Director Scott Horton did the design. The video was produced by Dave Morris’ video team.
The nDepth site is pretty cool, showcasing what we do here — multimedia storytelling for consumers of news and information.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14605Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9594Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8537Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8009Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6980Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6486Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6299Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5124Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5057Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 4620UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients