Watching, reading and learning about Wanda Jackson
OK … full disclosure time: I had never heard of Wanda Jackson until earlier this year when news came out about her induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
OK … second moment of full disclosure: I wasn’t really all that fired up about the upcoming feature on Wanda Jackson. I was certain it would be a good story, but I didn’t think I would be all that interested.
Then I saw the full story, the long video and the accompanying text.
I was, all at once, interested, educated and informed about her impact and her legacy.
Interested … educationed … informed. That’s a great accomplishment for an nDepth feature. And it’s something you should check out when you have a chance to sit and learn about an Oklahoman who made a huge impact on the early stages of Rock ‘n’ Roll.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17454Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13102OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11643'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11460Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9987Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 8525Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8435Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7203Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7020Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7003Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients