New Viva Oklahoma! releases this week
The latest edition of Viva Oklahoma! was released on Sunday.http://www.vivaoklahoma.com.
I used to work on this publication each month, while I was the Director of Custom Publishing here at OPUBCO Communications Groups. I understand how hard the passionate people who write, organize and design the product work to make it happen.
And I’ve seen it steadily improve since I changed roles in October of 2008. I know the team that focuses on Viva Oklahoma! works diligently to build partnerships in the Latino community in Oklahoma City so that it can make a positive impact and offer important information and advertising that is useful to people within the community.
The Guide to a Strong and Healthy Oklahoma book is a fine example of that. The book has been printed in Spanish and is currently available at newsstands where you can find Viva Oklahoma! The book full of health information for Oklahomans is featured on this month’s cover of Viva Oklahoma!
You can see the entire publication in PDF form on the Viva Oklahoma! home page, or you can simply browse our articles, photos and videos.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 56820Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14719Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9122Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7282Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6520Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6448How to help tornado victims
- 6374Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6257Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6000Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5062Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients