Showcasing an nDepth inspiration
Check out the nDepth piece we showcased on the home page of NewsOK today. Reported by Jenni Carlson, it’s a story about Dick Hoyt, who is internationally known for the races (marathons, triathlons, etc) he runs pushing, pulling and carrying his wheelchair-bound son.
Jenni interviewed Dick Hoyt (you can listen to the interview) and talked to other Oklahomans who have been inspired by his story. We tell this story with our nDepth piece, which contains videos, text, slideshows and a lot of photos.
We wanted to showcase this story today because while the story appeared in The Oklahoman on Sunday, we know that the attention on NewsOK on Sunday centered on another local story (see Sam Bradford). So today, you get inspired with our nDepth.
And while you’re reading about Dick and his son, be sure to click through to our other nDepth pieces. We have 15 of them finished, and we plan to have many more.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24112Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13400Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10660Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10343UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7789Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6928Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6551Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6286Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6076Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4932OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients