I might have to finally get an iPhone (or something similar)
I love iPhones.
I know how to use an iPhone. We own an iPhone in my family.
But I’ve always defended the trusty Blackberry.
- It never breaks. It’s made of concrete and steel. On the other hand, if you look at an iPhone funny, the screen cracks.
- The keyboard is very easy to use.
- It takes good photos.
- I can take video and browse Web sites (and get the latest NBA scores).
But lately, I’ve found myself finding wanting to do more things on my mobile device than my Blackberry is capable of.
- I’ve wanted to see NewsOK’s full Web site, rather than the customized mobile site.
- I’ve wanted to share YouTube videos.
- I’ve wanted to download cool applications.
The last straw came on Saturday, and I and another under-5 soccer coach were trying to verify our field assignments while standing between four soccer field at the large complex in Edmond. I didn’t trust that my Blackberry Curve would serve my needs to browse the soccer club’s Web site to see the field assignments.
I actually said this aloud to a group of parents.
“Who has an iPhone?”
With that statement, I give up. I can no longer get by with my Blackberry Curve. I must do better. I can no longer put up the good fight and must get in line with the masses. I need a more powerful Web-enabled phone that I can trust to get me to all Web sites.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 33271Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24362Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6895OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6548Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4476OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3398Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3362Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3190Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3174Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients