Conference realignment, political corruption covered on NewsOK
We built two Ongoing Coverage pages this week to add to our list of stories we are continually following. They are both stories that took off in the last seven days and really captured the NewsOK audience with each breaking detail.
- The first is the coverage from our Watchdog and Political teams. Those groups have been covering the political corruption investigation related to state lawmakers and the state medical examiner’s office. It actually quite a tale and will be fascinating to follow in this election season.
- The second is a sports story – the conference realignment mess that our Sports team has been all over for the last few weeks. The story really took off this week, and therefore a page on NewsOK was launched.
New pages get built every day on NewsOK. These are just two examples that took over in the digital space this week. I felt the need to post about them before the weekend so you can spend the rest of the weekend reading all the past stories on these topics.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24778Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 14485Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10221UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 9929Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 8118Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7280Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6506Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6361Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6228Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 5696OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients