Restaurants page added to NewsOK lineup
We added something new to Life this week.
And when I say, ‘Life,’ I’m referring to the Life navigation on NewsOK.com.
It’s something we had to do. The Food/Recipes page was just getting so deep, and with all the Resturant reviews Food Editor Dave Cathey (a.k.a. The Food Dude) has been producing lately, it just makes sense to release a separate page for that information.
Plus, the Restuarants page, we have the ability to showcase wimgo’s The Corner Booth blog by Greg Elwell - a great resource for reviews about the places you might be eating.
Check it out. See the list of stories, or even better, browse all the showcase reviews we’ve produced about Oklahoma’s most visited restaurants. We have mroe than 120 of those reviews, so there’s plenty to read.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients